Technicians - Music and Art/Textiles
Music and Art/Textiles Technicians (2 positions)
Closing date: Monday 19th June 2017 (by 9am or first post)
Interview date: Friday 23rd June 2017
Term Time Only - Fixed term for 1 year
Clapton Support Staff Range Scale 5, points 22-25
£24,135- £26,136 (pro rata)
Inner London Area
Required: September 2017 or sooner
- Are you interested in an exciting opportunity to begin a career in education
- Are you looking to secure a rewarding role in an outstanding London school
- Are you passionate about Art, Textiles or Music?
- Are you keen to support students to achieve their very best both academically and personally?
If so, apply to Clapton Girls’ Academy (an 11- 19 girls’ academy). We are looking for dynamic, flexible and self-motivated individuals to fill the following fixed term posts:
- Art/ Textiles Technician- full time- 36 hours per week
- Music Technician- part time- 14 hours per week
We can offer you:
- A welcoming and caring school with motivated and enthusiastic learners
- The support of a fantastic team of committed staff
- A strong commitment to your professional development
- Career pathways leading to teacher training opportunities
Clapton Girls’ Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be DBS checked at an enhanced level before any offer is made.
Please return your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org or send via the post ensuring it is received by 9am (or first post) on the closing date.
- Art/Textiles Job Description and Person Specification
- Music Technician Job Description and Person Specification
- Safer Recruitment Guidance Notes
- Application Form
Please note, the PDF forms cannot be viewed or accurately saved within your web browser or in preview mode. Please download the file to your computer and ensure it is open in Adobe Acrobat.
Alternatively please use our Word document version which can be found below:
Application Form - Word Document