Closing date: Monday 26th June 2017 (by 9am or first post)
Interview date: Friday 30th June 2017
Term Time Only plus 10 additional days
Clapton Support Staff Range Scale 5, points 22-25
£24,135- £26,136 (pro rata)
Actual salary for 40 hour working week: £24,327 - £26,344
Inner London Area
Required September 2017 or sooner
- Are you looking to secure a rewarding role working in an outstanding London academy?
- Do you have an excellent telephone manner and the ability to multitask?
- Are you professional and courteous and able to work on your own initiative to create a positive first impression of our academy?
If so, apply to Clapton Girls’ Academy (an outstanding 11- 19 girls’ Academy). We are looking for an experienced receptionist with excellent customer service skills and relevant safeguarding knowledge to fill the following fixed term post:
- Academy Receptionist
We can offer you:
- A welcoming and caring school with motivated and enthusiastic learners
- The support of a fantastic team of committed, staff
- A strong commitment to your professional development
Clapton Girls’ Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be DBS checked at an enhanced level before any offer is made.
Please return your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org or send via the post ensuring it is received by 9am (or first post) on the closing date.
Please note, the PDF forms cannot be viewed or accurately saved within your web browser or in preview mode. Please download the file to your computer and ensure it is open in Adobe Acrobat.
Alternatively please use our Word document version which can be found below:
Application Form - Word Document