Admissions & Attendance Support Administrator
Closing date: Monday 26th June 2017 (by 9am or first post)
Interview date: Friday 30th June 2017
Term Time Only plus 10 additional days
Clapton Support Staff Range Scale 5, points 22-25
£24,135- £26,136 (pro rata)
Inner London Area
Required September 2017 or sooner
- Are you interested in an exciting opportunity to work as part of our student engagement admin support team
- Are you creative, flexible and able to work on your own initiative to ensure positive outcomes for students?
- Are you looking to secure a rewarding role working in an outstanding London academy?
If so, apply to Clapton Girls’ Academy (an outstanding 11- 19 girls’ Academy). We are looking for dynamic, flexible and self-motivated individuals to fill the following posts:
- Admissions and Attendance Support Administrator
- Behaviour, Child Protection and Engagement Support Administrator
We can offer you:
- A welcoming and caring school with motivated and enthusiastic learners
- The support of a fantastic team of committed, staff
- A strong commitment to your professional development
Clapton Girls’ Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be DBS checked at an enhanced level before any offer is made.
Please return your completed application form to email@example.com or send via the post ensuring it is received by 9am (or first post) on the closing date.
Admissions & Attendance Support Job Description and Person Specification
Safer Recruitment Guidance Notes
Please note, the PDF forms cannot be viewed or accurately saved within your web browser or in preview mode. Please download the file to your computer and ensure it is open in Adobe Acrobat.
Application Form - Mobile Friendly
Alternatively please use our Word document version which can be found below:
Application Form - Word Document