Learning Assistants - SEND and Behaviour / Attendance
SEND (Additional Learning Faculty) and Behaviour / Attendance support (Year 9)
Closing date: Monday 19th June 2017 (by 9am or first post)
Interview date: Thursday 22nd June 2017
Term Time Only plus 10 additional days
Fixed term for 1 year
Clapton Support Staff Range Scale 5, points 22-25
£24,135- £26,136 (pro rata)
Inner London Area
- Are you interested in an exciting opportunity to begin a career in education?
- Are you looking to secure a rewarding role in an outstanding London School?
- Are you keen to support students to achieve their very best both academically and personally?
If so, apply to Clapton Girls’ Academy (an outstanding 11- 19 girls’ Academy). We are looking for dynamic, flexible and self-motivated individuals to fill the following fixed term posts:
- Learning Assistant - Behaviour/Attendance support (Year 9)
- Learning Assistant – SEND (Additional Learning Faculty)
We can offer you:
- A welcoming and caring school with motivated and enthusiastic learners
- The support of a fantastic team of committed staff
- A strong commitment to your professional development
- Career pathways leading to teacher training opportunities
Please clearly specify on your application which position you are interested in.
Clapton Girls’ Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be DBS checked at an enhanced level before any offer is made.
Please return your completed application form to email@example.com or send via the post ensuring it is received by 9am (or first post) on the closing date.
Please note, the PDF forms cannot be viewed or accurately saved within your web browser or in preview mode. Please download the file to your computer and ensure it is open in
Alternatively please use our Word document version which can be found below: