Head of Year
Closing date: Friday 19th May 2017 (by 9am or first post)
Interview date: Wednesday 24th May 2017
Inner London Area - TLR 1a £7,621
Required: September 2017
- Are you an enthusiastic pastoral leader looking to develop your practice in a new environment?
- Are you able to inspire others to ensure students make outstanding progress and want to
- achieve their very best?
- Are you committed to making a difference to the lives of young people in Hackney?
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a happy and successful academy as a member of our experienced pastoral team. We welcome applications from excellent teachers with pastoral experience.
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about pastoral care and student wellbeing.
- Be a dynamic, career minded professional.
In return we offer:
- Opportunities for career progression
- Enthusiastic and engaged students and a culture of high aspirations
- Comprehensive staff benefits
Clapton Girls’ Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be DBS checked at an enhanced level before any offer is made.
Please return your completed application form to email@example.com or send via the post ensuring it is received by 9am (or first post) on the closing date.
Please note, the PDF forms cannot be viewed or accurately saved within your web browser or in preview mode. Please download the file to your computer and ensure it is open in Adobe Acrobat. Or for mobile devices, please download and open with the Adobe Acrobat App.