Inner London Weighting
Required: September 2018
- Do you have the vision, passion and energy to inspire our staff and students?
- Are you an enthusiastic and experienced leader looking to develop your practice in a World Class School?
- Are you able to lead strategically on key areas of school improvement?
We are looking to appoint an inspiring teacher and leader. The precise responsibilities will be further developed with you after appointment.
To succeed in this role you will:
- Be an excellent classroom teacher
- Be dynamic, resilient and empathetic
- Be passionate about wellbeing and supporting student and staff development
- Have experience of leading on key areas on school improvement
- Have the highest expectations of yourself and others
In return we can offer:
- Enthusiastic and engaged students and a culture of high aspirations
- The opportunity to join a committed and ambitious leadership team
- An ongoing commitment to your professional development
- The opportunity to progress your career
Visits to the academy are encouraged. We are happy to offer a pre-application tour of the academy and meeting with the Headteacher for interested candidates. Please email Jan Wolfram, Human Resources Manager at email@example.com to arrange this.
Clapton Girls’ Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be DBS checked at an enhanced level before any offer is made.
- Welcome Letter
- Application Guidelines Safer Recruitment
- Job Description and Person Specification
- Teaching Application Form
Telephone: 020 8985 6641 Ext 259
Visit our website: www.clapton.hackney.sch.uk
Closing date: Wednesday 17th January 2018 by 9am or first post)
Interview date: Monday 22nd and Tuesday 23rd January 2018