Inner London Area
Main pay range (£28,660- £39,006)
Upper pay range (£43,616- £48,388)
Required: January 2018
- Are you an enthusiastic teacher looking to develop your practice in a new
- Are you passionate about teaching Spanish and able to ensure students make
- outstanding progress?
- Are you committed to making a difference to the lives of young people in
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join our happy and successful academy.
We welcome applications from newly qualified or experienced teachers.
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about teaching Spanish
- Have the ability to teach Spanish from KS3 - KS5
- Have the ability to teach French at KS3
- Be a dynamic, career minded professional.
In return we offer:
- A rewarding role in an outstanding academy.
- The opportunity to progress your career through our Professional Pathways Programme.
- Enthusiastic and engaged students and a culture of high aspirations.
- Comprehensive staff benefits.
Clapton Girls’ Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be DBS checked at an enhanced level before any offer is made. Information and an application pack:
- Welcome Letter
- Application Guidlines Safer Recruitment
- Job Description and Person Specification
- Teaching Application Form
Telephone: 020 8985 6641
Visit the school website: www.clapton.hackney.sch.uk
Closing date: Friday 10th November 2017 by 9am or first post
Interview date: Thursday 16th November 2017