Closing date: Monday 8th May 2017 (by 9am or first post)
Interview date: Friday 12th May 2017
Salary Range: Clapton Main Range
Required: July/September 2017
- Are you an enthusiastic teacher looking to develop your practice in a newenvironment?
- Are you passionate about Chemistry and able to inspire others to ensure students make outstanding progress and want to achieve their very best?
- Are you committed to making a difference to the lives of young people in Hackney?
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a happy and successful academy, begin or enhance your teaching career and teach appreciative students.
We welcome applications from newly qualified or experienced teachers.
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about Chemistry.
- Be a dynamic, career minded professional.
- Have experience of/ be keen to teach Chemistry at Key Stage 5.
In return we offer:
- A rewarding role in an outstanding academy.
- The opportunity to progress your career through our Professional Pathways Programme.
- Enthusiastic and engaged students and a culture of high aspirations.
- Comprehensive staff benefits.
Visits to the academy are encouraged. We are happy to offer a bespoke pre-application tour of the academy and meeting with the Headteacher for interested candidates. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
Clapton Girls’ Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be DBS checked at an enhanced level before any offer is made.
Please return your completed application form to email@example.com or send via the post ensuring it is received by 9am (or first post) on the closing date.
Please note, the PDF forms cannot be viewed or accurately saved within your web browser or in preview mode. Please download the file to your computer and ensure it is open in Adobe Acrobat. Or for mobile devices, please download and open with the Adobe Acrobat App.