Assistant Headteacher - Safeguarding and Wellbeing
Closing date: Friday 5th May 2017 by 9am or first post)
Interview date: Wednesday 10th May 2017
CLR14-18(Includes Inner London Weighting)
Required: September 2017
- Do you have the vision, passion and energy to inspire our staff and students?
- Are you an enthusiastic and experienced leader looking to develop your practice in a World Class School?
- Are you able to strategically lead on whole school approaches to safeguarding, student and parent engagement and inclusion?
We are looking to appoint an inspiring teacher and leader. The post will focus on safeguarding, child protection and student wellbeing but the precise responsibilities will be further developed with you after appointment.
To succeed in this role you will:
- Be an excellent classroom teacher
- Be dynamic, resilient and empathetic
- Be passionate about wellbeing and supporting student and staff development
- Have the ability to raise attainment of vulnerable learners
- Have experience of leading on safeguarding, child protection and/or student wellbeing
- Have the highest expectations of yourself and others
In return we can offer:
- Enthusiastic and engaged students and a culture of high aspirations
- The opportunity to join a committed and ambitious leadership team
- An ongoing commitment to your professional development
- The opportunity to progress your career by playing a lead role in whole school improvement
Visits to the academy are encouraged. We are happy to offer a bespoke pre-application tour of the academy and meeting with the Headteacher for interested candidates. Please email email@example.com to arrange this.
Clapton Girls’ Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be DBS checked at an enhanced level before any offer is made.
Please return your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org or send via the post ensuring it is received by 9am (or first post) on the closing date.
Please note, the PDF forms cannot be viewed or accurately saved within your web browser or in preview mode. Please download the file to your computer and ensure it is open in Adobe Acrobat. Or for mobile devices, please download and open with the Adobe Acrobat App.