Head of Science
Closing date: Monday 22nd May 2017 (by 9am or first post)
Interview date: Thursday 25th May 2017
Inner London Area
TLR 1c (£11,135) - A higher TLR will be considered for an exceptional candidate
Required: September 2017 or sooner
- Are you a committed, ambitious and outstanding teacher of Science?
- Are you excited by the opportunity to lead subject specialists?
This is a fantastic opportunity for existing Heads of Science or Second in Departments looking to develop a career. The academy is committed to the wellbeing and development of its staff and offer a number of professional learning and leadership opportunities. This post is part of our highly successful middle leadership team and is excellent preparation for an Assistant Headteacher role in future.
To succeed in this role you will:
- Be an outstanding practitioner with a passion for Science
- Be a dynamic, career minded professional with the potential to effectively lead a faculty
- Be innovative and creative with excellent interpersonal skills
In return we offer:
- A rewarding role in an outstanding academy.
- The opportunity to progress your career through our leadership development programmes.
- Enthusiastic and engaged students and a culture of high aspirations.
- Comprehensive staff benefits.
Visits to the academy are welcomed and encouraged. We are happy to offer tours of the academy and learning walks with our science staff for interested candidates. Please email Jan Wolfram at email@example.com for more information.
Clapton Girls’ Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be DBS checked at an enhanced level before any offer is made.
Please return your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org or send via the post ensuring it is received by 9am (or first post) on the closing date.
Please note, the PDF forms cannot be viewed or accurately saved within your web browser or in preview mode. Please download the file to your computer and ensure it is open in Adobe Acrobat. Or for mobile devices, please download and open with the Adobe Acrobat App.