Head of Art
Closing date: Friday 19th May 2017
Interview date: Wednesday 24th May 2017
TLR 2B Inner London Area (£4,395)
Required: September 2017 or sooner
- Are you an enthusiastic teacher and leader looking to develop your practice?
- Are you passionate about art and able to inspire others to ensure students make outstanding progress?
- Are you committed to making a difference to the lives of young people in Hackney?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious teacher to play an important role in the academy and make a significant impact.
We welcome applications from outstanding teachers with the experience or potential to lead our art department.
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about art.
- Have the ability to teach art from KS3-5.
- Be a dynamic, career minded professional.
In return we offer:
- A rewarding role in an outstanding academy.
- The opportunity to progress your career through our professional development programme.
- Enthusiastic and engaged students and a culture of high aspirations.
- Comprehensive staff benefits.
Visits to the academy are welcomed and encouraged. We are happy to offer tours of the academy and learning walks with our art staff for interested candidates. Please email Jan Wolfram at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Clapton Girls’ Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be DBS checked at an enhanced level before any offer is made.
Please return your completed application form to email@example.com or send via the post ensuring it is received by 9am (or first post) on the closing date.
Please note, the PDF forms cannot be viewed or accurately saved within your web browser or in preview mode. Please download the file to your computer and ensure it is open in Adobe Acrobat.