Second in Charge of Languages with responsibility for KS3
Closing date: Monday 22nd May 2017 (by 9am or first post)
Interview date: Thursday 25th May 2017
Required: July/September 2017 - Maternity Cover 1 year fixed term
Inner London Area - TLR 2b (£4,395)
- Are you a creative and ambitious teacher of Spanish and French?
- Are you passionate about Languages and committed to improving teaching and learning?
- Are you able to inspire and lead others?
This is a fantastic opportunity for Languages teachers looking to develop their career. The academy is committed to the wellbeing and development of its staff and offers a number of professional learning and leadership opportunities. This post is part of our highly successful middle leadership team and is excellent preparation for a Head of Faculty role in future.
To succeed in this role you will:
- Be an outstanding practitioner with a passion for Languages
- Be a dynamic, career minded professional
- Be innovative and creative with excellent interpersonal skills
In return we offer:
- A rewarding role in an outstanding academy.
- The opportunity to progress your career through our leadership development programmes.
- Enthusiastic and engaged students and a culture of high aspirations.
- Comprehensive staff benefits.
Clapton Girls’ Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be DBS checked at an enhanced level before any offer is made.
Please return your completed application form to email@example.com or send via the post ensuring it is received by 9am (or first post) on the closing date.
Please note, the PDF forms cannot be viewed or accurately saved within your web browser or in preview mode. Please download the file to your computer and ensure it is open in Adobe Acrobat.