Closing date: Friday 19th May 2017 (by 9am or first post)
Interview date: Tuesday 23rd May 2017
Required: July/September 2017
1 Year Fixed Term (in first instance)
Inner London Area
- Are you an enthusiastic teacher looking to develop your practice in a new environment?
- Are you passionate about Textiles and able to inspire students to want to achieve their very best?
- Are you committed to making a difference to the lives of young people in Hackney?
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a happy and successful academy, begin or enhance your teaching career and teach appreciative students.
We welcome applications from newly qualified or experienced outstanding teachers.
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about textiles.
- Be creative and innovative.
- Work flexibly and collaboratively.
In return we can offer:
- A rewarding role in an outstanding academy.
- The opportunity to progress your career through our professional development programmes.
- Appreciative and engaged students and a culture of high aspirations.
- Comprehensive staff benefits.
Clapton Girls’ Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be DBS checked at an enhanced level before any offer is made.
Please return your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org or send via the post ensuring it is received by 9am (or first post) on the closing date.
Please note, the PDF forms cannot be viewed or accurately saved within your web browser or in preview mode. Please download the file to your computer and ensure it is open in Adobe Acrobat.