The Hackney Teaching Schools' Alliance is a supportive partnership of primary, secondary and specialist schools, each with a proven track record of successful improvement.
Steered by two national teaching schools; Clapton Girls' Academy, Kingsmead Primary along with Stormont House (Specialist Provision) and Millfields Community School, we work to improve the quality of teaching and leadership through effective collaboration and personalised support.
Our key strategic Partners are Cumbria University, the Hackney Learning Trust, the Institue of Education and Osiris Educational.
We provide a range of high quality professional learning which includes:
- high quality School Direct teacher training working alongside Cumbria University for early years, primary and secondary phase.
- a successful Newly Qualified Teachers Programme for primary phase
- an National Professional Qualification for Middle Leaders brought to you in collaboration with the Insititure of Education (UCL)
- a Becoming Outstanding course for teachers in the second or third year of teaching
- Numbers Count training for teachers and TA’s quality assured by Edge Hill University
- Governors training
- bespoke school improvement work delivered by experienced and specialist leaders in education
- pupil premium review.